Should you require a visa to enter Russia, Moscow Pre-moot organizers will provide you with the necessary support upon your request.
We are able to provide you with official invitation letters on behalf of Lomonosov Moscow State University. Such letters shall accompany your application for Russian visa.
In order to prepare an invitation letters for you we need:
- a scanned copy of your travelling passports (front page);
- specified dates of your stay in Moscow;
- name and contact details (fax, tel, address, e- mail) of the Russian consulate which you are going to approach for a visa;
- full name and contact details (tel, address) of your University.
Please be noted that it takes approximately 2-4 weeks from the date of receipt of the above mentioned information to issue a letter of invitation (depending on the jurisdiction you are coming from). Should you require an invitation urgently, we arrange tourist invitations in 2-3 days. Invitations are at our expense.
Russian visa is issued by a Russian embassy or consulate.
Your steps to obtain Russian visa normally include:
- Contact nearest Russian consulate or Russian embassy in your country;
- Find out information on the particular requirements (if any) set forth by Russian Embassy/Consulate which you have contacted, in particular, where the Embassy/Consulate requires an originals of the letters of invitation;
- Obtain a letter of invitation from us;
- Apply for Russian visa and submit the invitation letter.
According to our experience it takes around 7 days from the date of filing an application with the Embassy/Consulate accompanied with the invitation letters on behalf of Lomonsov Moscow State University to obtain Russian visa.
We kindly ask you to initiate the visa issuance at least 6 weeks before the arrival to Moscow, Russia.
If you have any questions on visa issue, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com.